My best Holiday ever


The best vacation I've ever had was a trip I took to Easter Island with my whole family in 2015. 
We were visiting the beautiful and diverse places of the island for two weeks during February of that year.
Together with the family of my uncles and my cousins, we were touring the island. We went to visit the multiple groups of moai that are on the island, called Ahu, of which the Ahu Tongariki was the one that I liked the most because it was the bigger one. We also went to visit the volcanos in the island. There was the Rano Raraku volcano, the Rano Kau volcano, the Poike volcano anda the Ma`unga Terevaka mountain. We didn't visit the last two because we didn't had enough time in the island, but the other two, Rano Raraku and Rano Kau were beautiful places to visit, full of moais, history and attractions. The beaches on the other hand were incredible too. Anakena beach was the most beautiful of all with crystal water and cool waves. Ovahe beach was pretty too but smaller. We really enjoyed going to these amazing places. It`s been the best holiday I`ve ever had in my entire life because I got the opportunity to know this places with incredible scenery full of color, textures, animals and species i`ve never get to know before.
I will always remember this trip, also because I get to had a really great time with my family, specially with my loved cousins.
i`ll let you some pictures of the island.


Rano Kau - Chile Travel
Raro Kau Volcano


Anakena - Chile Travel
Anakena Beach


Ovahe
Ovahe Beach


Solucionado el misterio del por qué se construyeron los «Moai» en Isla de  Pascua? | La Opinión Online
Ahu Tongariki

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The city of love

My Dream Job

TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE