ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


My English language learning experience at university has been a little boring because I thought I was going to be exempted so it wasn't a course I expected to have, but It was nice remembering some grammar rules, vocabulary and other ways of saying words I already known. The classes were very complete, but I think they had some lack of grammar resume o practicing that part and not so much the vocabulary part. I remember my classmates had problems saying the things in the right time rather than having problems saying common words.

I think the use of blogs is a really good idea because you can express your opinion freely of any given topic. Also the I think the option of posting pictures is very fun.

I think the aspects of my English that I could improve is my speaking fluency. This is because I have trouble translating the idea I think in my head to english and say it. Sometimes I am very slow to say some things. I hope to remember this fluency to speaking in the next semester course, so my expectation are to pass this. 

Outside this english class, I use the language pretty much when I watch series or films on Netflix or other platforms. For example watching a movie with English subtitles helps to remember the way you write a word in english and helps me to remember pronunciation too. But on the other side, besides those times I don`t use much my conversation skills so that why I forget sometimes the fluency of speaking. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The city of love

My Dream Job

TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE