The city of love


The country I would like to visit one day of my life, as much as cliche it is, would be France, the city of love as i perceive it, because i would like to learn how to speak French, as my third language. 
The things I know about France are few. I know that there is one of the most big and famous building in Europe, the Eiffel Tower, and that is definitely a place I would visit if I´d travel there. 
I consider France as a country full of rich culture in many aspects. The national history itself, in first place is a very interesting attractive I would like to know directly form there. I imagine the amount of museums that someone could visit isn't small. the only one I could name is the Louvre, because it is really iconic. 
The food, on the other hand, I think it would be my main weakness on the journey. I love the taste of new food so I think it would be cool and delicious. 
Also, another way of get to know this country, in my opinion would be interacting with the French people in a daily basis. meeting at a cafe, a park or at a party, would be an unforgettable experience that I would definitely want to live. 
As a place where I would study, work or live, I think France is a big city, for what I would like to know and understood the experience of being in the country to take a big decision like moving and live in a hole new country and continent different from Chile, so in this right moment, I´d prefer focusing on other achievements like finishing uni :(
I let you beautiful images from France that inspire me and motivate to go there.






Comentarios

  1. wow, France is so beautiful in so many ways, I hope you can go and see that beautiful place

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The way your romanticising this place is awesome... Just remember that if your go, take me with you.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Dream Job

TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE